|Health And Yoga Articles|
Order our Guides and learn how to master Yoga in the fastest and most efficient way - find the path of enlightenment right in your own home!
Mantras may be recited as often as one feels intuitively drawn to recite it.The word mantra is derived from the root 'man', meaning to think. Mantra means sacred thought or prayer to be repeated with full understanding of it's meaning.
Find your own personal mantra today:
4 Yoga Instruction - Yoga Guides's MANTRA GENERATOR:
Step 1: Click the Create Mantra button
Step 2: Watch the Mantra appear in the box
Step 3: Repeat (click or use your Enter/Return key)
How to use mantras? Here is a simple lesson (You can replace the simple mantra syllables below with your mantra above):
- Breath in, look over your right shoulder.
- As you bring your head back to the centre say ah on a long out breath.
- Breath in look over your left shoulder.
- As you bring your head back to the centre say oo on a long out breath.
- Breath in look up say ee as you bring your head back to the centre on a long out breath.
- Breath in look down.
- As you bring your head back to the centre say mm on a long out breath.
Practising the above for 5 minutes continuously brings a calming energy into your being.